View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Good Weekend 
6 Pointer

Post Good Weekend
I think we're in for a good end of the season this weekend with the Rubino brothers and AF. I put a cam out back and have 2 nice deer passing by. Glad to see they made it this far and I would love to see the guysscore a nice buck this week. But besides them and about 5 does it was slow on the parade route. Right place right time this weekend

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 am
Profile Send private message
12 Pointer

Post Re: Good Weekend
Looking forward to it, those pictures you texted me last night got me pumped. I will give you a call this afternoon, to go over the details. Once again thanks for inviting us back out.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
8 Pointer

leaving tonight to head out to Hughies place. Weather is looking good for the weekend so hopefully we will be in for some good hunting. Hopefully we will get something down on film this weekend and be able to share it with everybody when we return.

John

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm
6 Pointer

Until Next Tme, Enjoy Your Wild America! Looking forward to having the boys here for a final hunt. Unfortunately james has a bad case of the stomach not feeling so good and will be missing this hunt. maybe next time, I try to share it best I can.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm
6 Pointer

Mike and John are here and out in the woods. Mike is on the trigger and the Old Spice is scaring the deer off before they offer a shot. John is going to hose him off tonight.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am
Spike

Hughie he's got a Nickname "Spook" Ya gotta Hose em down all the time. . .lol Mike you better get that big one down this weekend..cuz im coming down next weekend with stick and sting and im shoot the biggest "Doe" on that island!!

Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile Send private message YIM WWW
12 Pointer

Back in the stand, we haven't seen much yet. We are hoping that all the deer we saw yesterday morning make their way back through tonight. I thought that since we are getting down to the wire I would try something new tonight, so Instead of only one spray of old spice that I have be putting on all season I used two tonight. Hope it works ... LOL

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 pm
12 Pointer

Well the weekend came and went with now deer on the ground but we still had a great time. We saw a bunch of deer Saturday but couldn’t connect. The rest of the weekend was slow but John and I had a great time just being out there sharing stories and talking hunting with our good friend in Hughie. I know that if we keep at it, our luck will change sooner or later. We just want to thank Hughie for having us out to his place for the second time this season. We really appreciate everything he does for us. He opens his home and lets us hunt some of his best stands. He really is a class act all the way. Thanks Hughie for another great weekend.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]