View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Buck with the most points WINNER! 
Site Admin

Post Buck with the most points WINNER!
With the gun season officially over as of Jan 31st we now have a winner for our buck with the most points contest. It was a close one with two great entries, both bucks were monsters but unfortunately only one can be the winner. Cufcameron’s 11 pointer took the cake with that 11th point and is the winner. We will be sending you a Knight & Hale Pack Rack (Deer Rattling System) & Rubino Films Whitetail Fever DVD please message us with you address so that we can mail your prize. Thanks for the two great entries. Those two bucks are the best prizes of all. I know there was a little dispute about that 11th point but my brothers and I all talked and decided that it would count as it is clearly a distinguishable point.

The winner has one week from today (Sunday the 6th until midnight) to claim their prize, if not claimed by that time, the prize will go to the runner up.

www.rubinofilms.com

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm
Profile Send private message
6 Pointer

Post Re: Buck with the most points WINNER!
I'm going on a hunger strike because of that 11th point (3/4 inch point) Ha ha. But don;t worry at this weight it will take awhile for me to actually feel anything. ha ha. Fair decision.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm
8 Pointer

I have to agree with those guys Hughie...... I think that point is legal.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm
12 Pointer

With the contest officially over we named Cufcameron the winner with his 11 pointer. This prize still hasn’t been claimed so we are going to give it to the runner up. Congratulations Xtreme10 (Hughie) you are now the winner with your Long Island 10. John or I will be coming out there in the next week or two and can drop off your prize then. If you prefer we can mail it out in the next few days instead, just let me know.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
6 Pointer

When I see you guys is good. And how about you raffle off the pack rack next year and let me have two video's instead. I want to give one to my nephew and one to Billy & Joe. If that's okay with you guys. Cause you know I have a pack rack already.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 am
8 Pointer

Hughie,

we will get you the dvds in the next week or two. I will probably be out there on Sunday if its nice to take a walk out by Sarnoff and if i can get them from Joe before then i will stop by and drop them off. As far as the pack rack its yours since you are the winner. Since you already have one you can give it to somebody that could use it. Congrats on a great buck!!!

John

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am
6 Pointer

Okay, thanks.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:11 pm
8 Pointer

Hughie,

I just want you to know we didnt forget about this contest. We still have the pack rack and videos for you and will give them to you when we meet up next weekend. Congrats again on a nice buck!!

John

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]