View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Turkey Season 2012 
6 Pointer

Post Re: Turkey Season 2012
Darrell that is awesome. I can't wait to see your site! Let me know if you have a banner, if not I can make you one and put it on the Rubino Films Outdoors website on our partner page and help you promote. I'm definitely interested to see them! Good luck!

Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
Spike

Joe,
Thank you for the offer it just so happens that we don't have one. So whatever help you could be would be greatly appreciated. Our email is cdcustomturkeycalls@gmail.com our website under construction is cdcustomturkeycalls.webs.com take a peek and let me know what you think. Can't wait to hear from you. Thanks again.
Darrell

Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm
Profile Send private message
Spike

John,
It would be so cool to team up with you guys and call with you or for you to try and get some video. If ever you are interested just let me know when. My son and I both call for people. Its not the killing thats thrilling for us its the calling. And of course the look of sweet success on the face of the shooter. "CD CALLS ROCK THE WOODS!"
DARRELL

Tue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm
8 Pointer

That would be awesome. I dont think its my calling thats the problem this year though. i think its the lack of turkeys in my hunting areas. We finally got on some birds last weekend but they had hens and wouldnt come in. Im going back after them this weekend and hopefully ill have something on the ground by the end of the weekend. Weather looks good so now all i need is the turkeys to be in the area and i might get some good action.

John

Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 am
Spike

John,
Goodluck. If you don't find birds there let me know and we'll see if we can put you on some here in Westtown.
Darrell

Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm
Spike

Here's the link to our site guys its not finished yet but take a look and let me know what you think. http://cdcustomturkeycalls.webs.com/.
"CD CALLS ROCK THE WOODS!"

Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 pm
8 Pointer

The websight looks good Darrell. Are you planning to go to hunting shows and set up a booth as well? I think that would be alot of fun.

Who is going out turkey hunting this weekend?

Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 pm
Spike

Charlie,
Not sure yet . A buddy of mine used to do that and he said most of the time you don't make your entry fee back. So I think that the time spent in the shop would be more productive but we'll see.
Darrell
"CD CALLS ROCK THE WOODS!"

Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 pm
8 Pointer

Site looks great!!! Good luck with it and i hope you get a lot of business.

John

Mon May 21, 2012 10:07 am
8 Pointer

Well I’m actually glad to say that turkey season has finally come to an end for me. I went out on Saturday morning with Joe and Mike and we heard one gobble very far off in the distance and then that was it. we didn’t hunt Sunday or Monday and just slept in and hung out with the family instead. This has been the worst turkey season i have ever had up in Greene county with almost no toms around and the few that were didn’t want to come in to our calls b/c they were with hens. Now it’s time for some summer fun at the beach before things get started up again this fall for deer hunting which will probably be here before you know it. We put out some cams this weekend and will leave them till the end of June to see if we have any decent bucks around to start watching and will keep you guys posted throughout the summer.

John

Tue May 29, 2012 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next