View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Big hello from the Northern Adirondacks 
Doe

Post Big hello from the Northern Adirondacks
Came accrossed this web site thought i would check it out turns out i liked what i saw. looking forward to talk and sharing experiences with all of you. ive never been south of columbia county (hunting wise). i hunt the 35000 acres or so that is laid out behind my house in clinton/franklin counties. big woods=big bucks? ha i also only hunt archery i just got the thrill in me and no firearm could bring the rush of adrenaline that bow hunting brings. i self film hunts, constantly when i am home(currently deployed) and as soon as i get home ill be on my way to ohio for some late season archery bucks in the great wayne national forest! thanks for reading

Quickshot Whisker Biscuit
NAP Shockwaves
Q5 Ultra-Lite 5-Arrow Camo
Octane S5 Ultra-Lite Stabilizer
R.A.D. Trio String Peep
Hi-Tek Camo Rope Sling
Carbon Arrows 3" Offset Vanes

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:52 pm
Profile Send private message
8 Pointer

Post Re: Big hello from the Northern Adirondacks
Welcome to the site. I just want to start off by saying thank you for serving out country. I have never hunted the adirondacks before but it hear its real tough hunting with low deer numbers. I know that there are big bucks that roam those woods and maybe one day ill get up there and check it out. Do you post you videos online? Id like to check them out. We are also heading to ohio this year the first week of november and will be hunting the wayne national forest as well. Have you ever hunted the Wayne before?? It will be our first time out there.

John

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Doe

Post Re: Big hello from the Northern Adirondacks
i have not hunted there yet, but i have real high hopes! i've talked to several guys on other forums about ohio and they say wayne is the best public hunting area around. i wish i could've gotten to go before the rut ended but again the deployment adheres to that. a huge benefit on the other hand is most everyone will be tagged out by the time i get there and will be able to harvest less pressured deer! the northern Adirondacks are a little tricky but after a season or two you'll never go with out a monster! i haven't put any of my videos online yet they are at home (thanks for the support btw). the tricky part is find out where the average hunter is not willing to go. its only then that you find a honey hole! the acreage behind my home is set way back in the mountains and most people wont go out of their way to go up there. its neat because the pressure is so low i have deer bed down right out side my window! thanks for the warm welcome! and your support!

Quickshot Whisker Biscuit
NAP Shockwaves
Q5 Ultra-Lite 5-Arrow Camo
Octane S5 Ultra-Lite Stabilizer
R.A.D. Trio String Peep
Hi-Tek Camo Rope Sling
Carbon Arrows 3" Offset Vanes

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]