View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hello from New York! 
Doe

Post Hello from New York!
Hi my name is Jimmy Collalto" Just another Irish boy from western NY ". I am addicted to Bow hunting, Muzzle loader,Shotgun for Deer,Duck hunting, Turkey hunting with the Bow or Gun. I have a saying its kinda Redneckish "Ducks Bucks and 4 wheel Trucks so I can get to where the Gobbler struts" ya I know Its corny but I like it. Any way I have taken to date 60 Deer with the Bow that is my number 1 passion I have to score every year its such an adrenalin rush and I love Venison in any shape or form. Truly the best part is planning the hunt for the year, Strategies,Practicing shooting,setting up new Tree stand locations and most important scouting . There is so much that gos into planning a good season and its the unexpected that mystery of upcoming events of the hunting season that keep me going to Woods every year .

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am
Profile Send private message
12 Pointer

Post Re: Hello from New York!
Hey Jimmy, welcome aboard sounds like you are just as crazy about chasing big buck as we are. We are already counting down till next season and planning on spring and fall food plots as well as future stand locations. That’s a great saying, its right up our ally. This is a great place to meet new people and share stories and pictures with other hunters who are just as dedicated to chasing big bucks as you are. The forum is still growing and we are looking forward to your future contributions. Thanks again for joining.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 pm
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
6 Pointer

Post Re: Hello from New York!
Nice to meet you Jimmy. Welcome to the forum and I hope you share all your stories and pictures with us. Sounds like you are right on the same page as us and all we do is hunt, prepare to hunt and think about hunting 24-7!

Joe

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]