View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Welcome to Cottagecraftworks.com 
Doe

Post Welcome to Cottagecraftworks.com
Hello I'm Liz Stevens, we offer a unique handcrafted website featuring only cottage based products. Many of our products come from the Amish communities, but we also have other non Amish crafts and products from artisan home based or small cottage companies. We feature handcrafted hunting calls for any hunt, which includes our new all-in-one Combo/Turkey/Owl/Crow/Hawk call. These hunting calls are not only works of art that you will want to display in the off season, they are serious hunting calls that will stack up to anything on the market. Our Half moon calls are the most popular next to our slate calls. We also feature custom gun stocks, and handcrafted gun stock hunting scenes.

Cottage Craft Works features other handcrafted items for the kitchen, home, wine enthusiast, bicycle sports, kids toys, and even Amish handcrafted furniture. Hunting calls and Gun Stocks are only a part of our handcrafted products. See us at http://www.cottagecraftworks.com

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile Send private message
6 Pointer

Post Re: Welcome to Cottagecraftworks.com
That's a great site! Thanks for joining the site, feel free to advertise, post pictures and join in the outdoor experience with everone else on here.

Joe

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
6 Pointer

Welcome,
Nice Website Liz, I think the hunting gift basket is a great idea and something every hunter would enjoy. I know I would.
Jose

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Profile Send private message
12 Pointer

Welcome Liz, I just checked out your website, there is a lot of nice stuff on there. Thanks for joining Rubino Films, we are happy to have you aboard and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Mike

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]