View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Whats up everyone 
Doe

Post Re: Whats up everyone
Hey guys great job, love the site. New member from upstate. My friends call me T. I have been telling a lot of poeple about the site. This time of the year all we talk about is hunting. Its been a great year. I have seen some great bucks this year And I'm getting some great pictures to share with everyone on this site. If theres anything i can do to help anyone in thier adventure in upstate N.Y. let me know. I'm in the northen Catskill Mts. One of the greatest things I heard this year from a NY ranger is a story of a female moose who was seen walking across a road right around the corner from my house.This is great for the Catskills. Also I've been seeing more and more bald eagles lately . You will be hearing more from me from upstate NY:D. T

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile Send private message
8 Pointer

Thanks for Joining T Definetly looking forward to sharing stories and pictures with you in the years to come. Thanks for spreading the word about the site also we are just starting out but we hope this forum will grow in the next year with people from both in and out of New York state. Im going out tomorrow out on long island and hope to score on a nice buck before the snow starts. Hopefully ill have some pictures to share tomorrow :).

John

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm
6 Pointer

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see some of your pictures. Its great to see others out there doing what we do and sharing experiences with everything. Spread the word to friends and family. The more people the better :D

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
6 Pointer

Hey Guys, talk about monster bucks on LI , must see this
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/ga ... ery-record

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2