View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hello 
Spike

Post Hello
Hi,
My name is Darrell Houghtaling I am 44 years old and live in Westtown, NY. I was born and raised in Warwick,NY where I spent my youth in the outdoors with my father learning to love the outdoors . I am married with three children all of whom I have brought to love the outdoors. I am an electrician by trade but am at present a NYS Corrections Officer. Working this job I am able to get a lot of time to do what I love best hunt and fish. I love to bow hunt, turkey hunt, waterfowl hunt and rabbit hunt. I guess you could say I just love to be outdoors. My friend Pat Goetz introduced me to your sight and I love it. I look forward to sharing my outdoor adventures and hunting success with you all. I am an instructor for the NYS BOW HUNTER SAFETY COURSE and have a passion to not only put safe bowhunters out there but also successful hunters.
My son Cody and I are currently in the process of starting our own internet business(see Advertisements "Coming Soon!"

Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am
Profile Send private message
8 Pointer

Post Re: Hello
Allthough you have alreday been a very active member of the site since joining i want to welcome you to the site. I look forward to sharing stories and tips with you in the future and look forward to meeting you someday and possibly hunting together. We have a great bunch of guys on this forum and even though it's a little slow now it should pickup as the year goes on and the bucks start growing some antlers.

John

Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm
6 Pointer

Welcome abord Darrell!

Wed May 30, 2012 6:46 pm
6 Pointer

Welcome here Darrell, I'm sure you'll enjoy this site , it's filled with great stories by sportsman of all kinds.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]