View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Cold Weekend 
12 Pointer

Post Cold Weekend
Well I went out hunting Saturday for a little in the afternoon it was slow but I did manage to shoot this nice black duck.
Attachment:
DSC04145-1.jpg
DSC04145-1.jpg [ 158.01 KiB | Viewed 2769 times ]

Sunday morning I was going to sleep in but my friend called me at 5am and told me I had to go hunting because it was going to be good. I dragged myself out of bed and down to the marsh. It was bitter cold and there was nothing flying. I lasted two hours and had to leave because I couldn’t feel my hands. Most of the water was frozen as well as the marsh.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
Doe

Post Re: Cold Weekend
I never called you and told you it was going to be good! You called me and we were debating on what to do, but I already had the coffee made and I was dressed almost walking out the door and you didn't want to go lol. It was colder then anything I have experienced, and it was unbelievable to see the bay that frozen, probably a sight most people will never see in their lifetimes. At least we gave it a go.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile Send private message
8 Pointer

Post Re: Cold Weekend
I hunted Cedar Point one time when it was just as cold..... all of our guns froze up and the the wind cut through our clothes. I dont think I would ever hunt on the water again in those conditions!!! LOL!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]