View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Busy Summer 
12 Pointer

Post Busy Summer
Well it’s been a long busy summer for me so far and it’s not slowing down yet. So far my last few weekends have been filled with graduation parties, a bachelor party for my brother Joe and another bachelor party for my friend Kyle. This weekend it’s my girlfriend’s birthday Saturday and Joe’s wedding on Sunday. Next weekend I have to go to PA to visit my girlfriend’s family hopefully with a stop at Cabelas on the way home. Then I’m going on a cruise to Bermuda in August that will take up two weekends and finally I have two weddings in September. Now don’t get me wrong all these things are extremely fun and I’m looking forward to all of them but as you can see they are cutting into my scouting time upstate. My brothers and I put out five trail cams a few weeks ago in our best spots and haven’t had the time to get back in and check them. I haven’t been shooting as much as I would like this summer either but I’m not too concerned with that yet because every time I have picked up the new BowTech I have been hitting the ten ring out to 50 yards. You can bet that the next free weekend I get I will be on my way upstate to check cams and possibly move some stands to get ready for the upcoming season. How has everyone else’s summer been going so far?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:51 am
Profile Send private message AIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]